Unicorn Lover

Sometimes it takes me hours to think of poems, other times inspiration can come from someone saying, or me seeing a phrase written somewhere.

A while ago I crocheted a pink unicorn for my youngest. The opening line of the pattern said "Are you a unicorn lover?" This next poem was born. I can only apologise!

Unicorn Lover
Unicorn lover always has the horn
Last thing at night and first thing in the morn
Galloping through fields and under rainbows
He puffs out his chest and strikes a sexy pose

Unicorn lover with rainbow mane so bright
With eyes all a sparkle and body pearly white
Uses his magic to give you the best time
Unicorn lover how I wish you were mine

The unicorn in question

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle Continues

It's been too long so here's a poem

Ooh A Podcast Appearance!