Poetry (in theory)

This evening I've been writing a selection of poems in honour of some of my favourite theorists (what do you mean you don't have a favourite theorist?!). They're as yet untitled, I think the last one is my favourite. Enjoy! 

Sun Tzu can tell you
How best to win at war
Know your enemy, know yourself
Only fight if victory’s assured

Maslow's good at ranking things
Very good indeed
Ranking things in order
Is all that Maslow needs

Have you seen my mate Schroedinger?
He's not a fan of cats
He likes to stick them in a box
And cats do not like that

Occam lost his razor
He sat and had a think
Where did I have it last? he thought
He found it by the sink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been too long so here's a poem

The Struggle Continues

Ooh A Podcast Appearance!